No products in the cart.
We simplify our clients’ lives by providing many services and the team to staff them, all available in one place. Let’s get creative, reduce obstacles, and increase opportunities for your success!
BE Creative – DO It Right – HAVE the Edge
BE creative and work on diverse projects
– Be true to your core identity
– Get more productive without having to deal with unproductive tasks
– Be part of a large network, where you can grow mutually beneficial relationships
– Coach, share your expertise, and provide consulting to clients
DO it right and grow your brand
– Define a film’s colour in line with the vision
– Design and manipulation of motion pictures in post-production
– Work with directors and producers to contribute to the mood and look of a film
– Determine the best plan of action (colour theory, colour correction, colour grading, etc.)
– Offer creative solutions to picture-related problems
HAVE the edge and take the initiative
– Previous experience as a colourist and in colour grading
– Sense for colour trends and styles, both current and historic
– Excellent knowledge of colour editing software
– Knowledge of digital and film process, cinematography, and visual effects
– Great communication skills and attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit bdh.one.