No products in the cart.
We simplify our clients’ lives by providing many services and the team to staff them, all available in one place. Let’s get creative, reduce obstacles, and increase opportunities for your success!
BE Creative – DO It Right – HAVE the Edge
BE creative and work on diverse projects
– Be true to your core identity
– Get more productive without having to deal with unproductive tasks
– Be part of a large network, where you can grow mutually beneficial relationships
– Coach, share your expertise, and provide consulting to clients
DO it right and grow your brand
– Identify client requirements and expectations
– Coordinate with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event-planning process
– Manage setup, tear-down, and follow-up processes
– Monitor event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards
– Book venues, coordinate with providers and stakeholders, and approve menus
– Coordinate different teams and professionals, and ensure they work together harmoniously
HAVE the edge and take the initiative
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Good organization and structure, with excellent multi-tasking abilities
– Attention to detail and understanding of event management
– Ability to work on bigger projects with other professionals
– Ability to work under pressure and solve problems
– Experience in fast-paced environments
To apply for this job please visit bdh.one.