No products in the cart.
Public Relations Specialist
We simplify our clients’ lives by providing many services and the team to staff them, all available in one place. Let’s get creative, reduce obstacles, and increase opportunities for your success!
BE Creative – DO It Right – HAVE the Edge
BE creative and work on diverse projects
– Be true to your core identity
– Get more productive without having to deal with unproductive tasks
– Be part of a large network, where you can grow mutually beneficial relationships
– Coach, share your expertise, and provide consulting to clients
DO it right and grow your brand
– Participate in building a positive public image strategy for a company, an organization, or an individual
– Raise awareness of the company brand and accomplishments through press releases, social media posts, etc.
– Impact the public opinion and stakeholder views, and control the information shared about the company
– Develop public relations strategies and campaigns, and coach teams on effective communication
– Build and maintain positive relationships with the media, partners, and sponsors
– Track campaign results and media coverage, and present analysis reports
– Coordinate and oversee public relations events
– Provide crisis management solutions and effective internal conflict resolutions
HAVE the edge and take the initiative
– Prior experience in public relations, communications, media management, journalism, or a related field
– Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
– Excellent time management skills
– Ability to work under pressure and scrutiny
– Good copywriting and editing knowledge
– Ease and passion for public speaking
– Full understanding of media relationships and needs
– Good familiarity with most social media platforms
– Attention to detail and understanding of event management
To apply for this job please visit bdh.one.