No products in the cart.
We simplify our clients’ lives by providing many services and the team to staff them, all available in one place. Let’s get creative, reduce obstacles, and increase opportunities for your success!
BE Creative – DO It Right – HAVE the Edge
BE creative and work on diverse projects
– Be true to your core identity
– Get more productive without having to deal with unproductive tasks
– Be part of a large network, where you can grow mutually beneficial relationships
– Coach, share your expertise, and provide consulting to clients
DO it right and grow your brand
– Record sound, amplify voices, and edit recordings
– Provide the audience with a multi-sensory experience
– Separate instruments, vocals, and other sounds, then combine sounds later
– Check and prepare all the sound equipment for shoots
– Set up, test, and adjust recording equipment for recording sessions and live performances
– Detect sound-quality deviations or malfunctions and correct any problems
HAVE the edge and take the initiative
– Experience in audio engineering or media production
– Good knowledge of sound recording equipment
– Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
– Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
– Good sense of timing and swift reactions
– Excellent computer skills
To apply for this job please visit bdh.one.